A clear solution for a beautiful smile
If you want to improve your smile and oral health, braces can be a great option whether you are an adult, teen, or child.
Ceramic braces (also known as clear braces) are more discreet than traditional braces. While traditional braces are made of metal, clear braces are made of a type of ceramic that blends with the natural color of your teeth.
Ceramic braces are a discreet, esthetic, and effective way to improve your smile. Besides being almost unnoticeable, they offer several benefits:
- They straighten crooked teeth and fix bite problems.
- Being virtually invisible, clear braces do not affect your confidence or self-esteem.
- They improve your overall dental health, minimizing the risk of developing dental issues like tooth decay and gum disease.
- Just like metal braces, ceramic braces are highly durable.
Dr. Luba Richter
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I take care of my ceramic braces?
Ceramic braces are highly durable — you can expect them to last the entire duration of your treatment. Yet, there are some instructions you need to follow to ensure they stay as good as new:
- Brush your teeth after each meal and floss at least once a day
- Follow all the cleaning instructions that we will give you
- Avoid hard or sticky foods
- Keep up with your regular check-ups
- If you like practicing contact sports, wear a mouthguard to protect your braces
Do clear braces get stained?
To ensure that your clear braces always look great, follow the advice of our experienced clinical staff!
Invisalign or clear braces. Which one is best for me?
At our office, Dr. Luba Richter will evaluate your concerns and medical condition and will work with you to find out the best treatment for you or your child. She will guide you through our different alternatives and answer all your questions so you can feel comfortable with your decision.
Will braces help with an overbite?
Hear From Our Patients
I have had nothing but a great experience at Dr. Richter’s! Everyone is super nice and helpful! Thank you front desk ladies, assistants and doctors for your kindness and for caring.
— Jennifer M.
Very friendly environment and they know what they are doing. You can feel very safe and confident about how your kid is gonna look in the future.
— Pramada K.
Dr. Richter was very nice and informative and lets you know everything up front including costs for you to make your decision before moving forward. The office was very clean, bright, and cheery.
— Nancy T.
Best orthodontist in capital city! Always receive a warm welcome from Calvin and Amanda. Highly recommend to everyone!
— Jameson S.
My whole family has been treated by Dr. Richter, everyone at her practice has always been fantastic!
— Tom W.
The experience is very, very good one overall! It’s great that the waiting room has fun video games to entertain the younger kids.
— Jennie L.
Sit back and relax. Our office is designed with safety, cleanliness, and comfort in mind. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Ready to get started?
Book your free initial consultation.
Discover the difference Luba Richter Orthodontics can make in your life. Welcoming patients ages 6 to 100+!
1. Book your free initial consult and meet with an orthodontist
2. Work together to start your smile journey
3. See your smile — and your life — change for the better