Are your teeth crooked or misaligned?
Crooked teeth are more common than many people believe. While some may consider this an aesthetic issue it is more than that for many patients. Crooked teeth can lead to several health issues, including:
- Problems with chewing and/or speaking
- Higher risk of tooth fractures
- Cavities and gum disease
- TMJD (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Bite problems
Thankfully, there are many solutions to this problem. Our crooked teeth treatments in Concord include:
If you have crooked teeth, your orthodontist at Luba Richter Orthodontics will assess your situation and work with you to decide on the option that works best for you!
Start now with a free consultation — no referral needed!
— Dr. Luba Richter
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes crooked teeth?
Crooked teeth can be caused by many factors, including:
- Genetics. You are more likely to have crooked teeth if your parents or grandparents have them.
- Childhood habits. Habits like sucking your thumb or using a pacifier for too long can cause your teeth to become crooked.
- Malocclusion. This is a dental condition in which your upper and lower jaws do not line up properly.
- Crowded teeth. This occurs when there isn’t enough room for all of your teeth.
What is the best treatment for crooked teeth?
To ensure that your clear braces always look great, follow the advice of our experienced clinical staff!
Can teeth be straightened at any age?
Can my teeth become crooked after wearing braces?
Theoretically, yes. However, you can prevent this by using retainers after your orthodontic treatment.
What happens if I never fix my crooked teeth?
Hear From Our Patients
I have had nothing but a great experience at Dr. Richter’s! Everyone is super nice and helpful! Thank you front desk ladies, assistants and doctors for your kindness and for caring.
— Jennifer M.
Very friendly environment and they know what they are doing. You can feel very safe and confident about how your kid is gonna look in the future.
— Pramada K.
Dr. Richter was very nice and informative and lets you know everything up front including costs for you to make your decision before moving forward. The office was very clean, bright, and cheery.
— Nancy T.
Best orthodontist in capital city! Always receive a warm welcome from Calvin and Amanda. Highly recommend to everyone!
— Jameson S.
My whole family has been treated by Dr. Richter, everyone at her practice has always been fantastic!
— Tom W.
The experience is very, very good one overall! It’s great that the waiting room has fun video games to entertain the younger kids.
— Jennie L.
Sit back and relax. Our office is designed with safety, cleanliness, and comfort in mind. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Ready to get started?
Book your free initial consultation.
Discover the difference Luba Richter Orthodontics can make in your life. Welcoming patients ages 6 to 100+!
1. Book your free initial consult and meet with an orthodontist
2. Work together to start your smile journey
3. See your smile — and your life — change for the better